Ohio  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/30/07, 10:16 pm

Family medical, health insurance

my wife and I live in two different homes. We moved our med insurance from my company to her's cost effective. breaking up is coming but no paper work is in place. She has removed me and my dependent child from the family medical prior any decree or even filing. I am sure that this is illegal I need to know the ohio and or federal law that covers dependent medical insurance of dependents

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search