Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Ohio

what recourse do I have when my attorney was negligent and caused me me to lose my case

Asked on 3/07/12, 11:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Sauter Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can hire a new attorney to sue your old attorney for professional negligence. Alternatively, you could contact the state bar exam and complain about your former attorney's conduct.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/12, 12:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now