Ohio  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/05/12, 9:06 am

I want to sue Bethesda Softworks video game company. They are the only video game company whose games freeze and glitch 90 percent more than any other games on the market. And I own a few of the games that do. But I don't want to sell them because I spent hard earned money on them. I just think that I should be allowed to sue them for pain, suffering, my wasted hard earned money and get them to fix my, and other gamers', games before they can release more games at all.

2 Answer

Answered on: 7/05/12, 10:03 pm by Joseph Jacobs

You can only collect what you paid for each game. You can take them to the small claims court wherever you live. Make sure you find out who their statutory agent is so you can obtain proper service to get your judgment.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Jacobs Legal Group 15614 Detroit Avenue Cleveland, OH 44107

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search