Legal Question in Military Law in Ohio


my son is in the army he served in iraq for fifteen months. This is his second year in the army he is an e-4 will he neccesarily get discharged? he is willing to do anything to sty in the army

Asked on 3/27/09, 7:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Donald G. Rehkopf, Jr. Brenna, Brenna & Boyce, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: army

I don't understand the problem - if he only enlisted for 2 or 3 years, he can just re-enlist, unless he got into some kind of trouble and has a re-enlistment bar. But, as an E-4, that doesn't seem likely.

Give more details and I can give a better response.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/09, 5:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now