Legal Question in Military Law in Ohio

changing mos

My son is in the Marines. Just finished boot camp and doesn't feel he can meet some of the expectations of the infantry career path. He scored high on the test when he signed up and he was wondering if there is anyway he can change his MOS?

Asked on 7/06/08, 3:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Neal Puckett The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: changing mos

He can change his MOS but only if the Corps approves. He can always request it but manpower planning is done at headquarters and so changes have to be approved at that level. All he can do is ask.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/08, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now