Ohio  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/08, 4:15 pm

Civilians and UCMJ

If a military doctor is charged with Negligent Homicide of another service member, and the C.O. of the member charged chooses not to punish the service member in any way, can the civilian spouse appeal the C.O.'s decision or request a Military Courts Martial on her deceased spouses behalf? What are her rights to seek justice as a civilian/widow?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search