Ohio  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/18/08, 3:28 pm

Procedure to upgrade my disability claim

I have a 30% diability claim in exsistant now. My codition has gotten worse as note by my va doctor and my chapter 31 councilor. How do I request that my disibilty claim be upgraded.

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/18/08, 6:17 pm by Patrick Tracy

Re: Procedure to upgrade my disability claim

These findings are considered "new and material evidence". Therefore, under current VA regulation, your case may be reopened. Contact one of the service organizations such as PVA or DAV to assist you with refiling of your claim. All of the major cities in Ohio such as Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati have branch office to assist veterans.

Good luck!

Patrick Tracy

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E., P.O. Box 93 Garrett Park, MD 20896

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search