Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Ohio

I am currently in negotiations to sell some property I own (including an existing mobile home) on Contract for Deed, and the buyer wants to be able to sell the existing mobile home and buy a new one and park it on the property. Can this be done without voiding the contract , and if so, how can I word this into the contract to protect both myself and the buyer?

Asked on 7/22/13, 7:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Norman Stark J. Norman Stark , Attorney, Architect
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Seller: Short answer: This is one time, at least, when prudence indicates you immediately contact an experienced Attorney to advise and assist you in preparing the proper documentation to protect your rights and interests and to avoid gettinfg Scr___d!

Good luck, and God Bless.


J. norman Stark

(216) 531-5310 Ext. 22..

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 8:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now