Ohio  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/09, 4:32 am

I purchased a car from my parents and they gave me a receipt for it and befor we could put the title in my name i went off to basic training. When i returned home we got in a dispute and i moved out and they keep the car and sold it. I have contacted them about the money and all they said is that they are going to give me less than i paid for it and that they do not have the money right now. can i take them to court and win.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search