Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

My brother forged my signature and waived my rights to my fathers estate through probate court what legal steps do i take to get whats rightfully mine?

Asked on 10/07/13, 2:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

To properly answer your questions, we would like to provide you with a free consultation. Please call us at 1-800-297-9191 or send an email to James Luna at [email protected]

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 2:06 pm
Christine Socrates Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file an action against your brother in the probate court where your father's estate was probated. If he was appointed executor/administrator of the estate, he has also breached his fiduciary duty and can be removed as well as criminally prosecuted. If you would like assistance, please contact my office at 216-378-7570 or

Read more
Answered on 10/07/13, 6:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now