Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Ohio

Estate/Family Law

Hi, I would sure appreciate some help on this matter. My uncle

( who I have never gotten along with) is power of attorney on my grandmother's estate. I know he has not kept their monies separate after she moved in with him, and is extremely greedy. He did not even give her money for shoes or anything! She just passed. I know she originally had me in her will. Can he change that as power of attorney?



Asked on 2/01/07, 12:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Rosplock Rosplock & Perez
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Estate/Family Law

He cannot change her will with a POA, nor can he use her funds for his personal benefit with the POA.

Read more
Answered on 2/01/07, 8:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now