Ohio  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 3:47 pm

My sons father passed away in 2011. There was a fund for school set up for my son chase by his father parents, who had told me after donations were made and after they had fundraiser. Afterwards they refused to let me be any part of it and closed the account and put all o the money into a different account that they set up for my son. Recently they held another fundraiser for my son that him or I were no part of and I had to find out through a newspaper. My son and I have no contact with his fathers family. I don't trust that the full amount is in the account because I already saw that 4000 was used to pay my sons great grandmother back on fathers side for borrowing money for the funeral, and this money was told to donators that it was all going to my son Chase. My question is how can I apply or get the money out of the grandparents hands and into probate/ courts hands to make sure they cannot have access?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search