Oklahoma  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/12/08, 6:34 pm

application/motion to accelerate deferred judgment and sentence

Having been put on a deferred sentence and not keeping up with my payments and community serivce, I recently saw on OCSN that a motion to accelerate has been filed. What do i have to do now? Will i have to go to court again?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search