Oklahoma  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/13, 3:52 pm

If I am living with someone that is in drug court can drug court legally make me take a drug test even though I'm not in drug court an am not involved in the case at all

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/22/13, 6:56 pm by Jay Ramey

Drug Court can do nothing to you. The court has no power and authority over you. However, if you do not "obey" the edicts of drug court, the court can make the person that you live with move out and not have contact with you.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Jay K. Ramey, Attorney at Law 1408 S. Denver Ave. Tulsa, OK 74119

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search