Legal Question in Family Law in Oklahoma

I have a friend who lost her kids and next month is losing all parental rights to her kids before she loses her rights can she make someone power of attorney over her kids?

Asked on 10/29/13, 5:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Adcox Bob Adcox, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

probably not, it depends on what you mean by..." lost her kids" if the children are in DHS custody right now she is limited to what she can do

Read more
Answered on 10/30/13, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Oklahoma

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now