Oklahoma  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/07/13, 5:44 pm

I have guardianship of a 2 1/2 that I've had since she was 10 months old. her bio mom is incarcerated but in a halfway house type of situation. she has since leveling up and getting a job gotten off early and snuck to the library (face booking), called bio dad who is also incarcerated. and I have just found out she has a cell phone she claimed to have gotten rid of. I am not related in anyway, do not receive any assistance other than the baby gets sooner care through her, what would be my chances of keeping the child and terminating her rights?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search