Oklahoma  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 3:22 pm

i live in arizona and my sons father in oklahoma. he has not contacted me or the child in three weeks. we have upcoming visitation this weekend, would i be in trouble for not taking the child if his father has failed to contact him or i in the past three weeks - including his birthday leading up to visitation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search