Oklahoma  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/15/01, 1:26 am

My rights of a divorce

What are my rights as a wife filing for a divorce after 15 years of marriage. Husband had an affair for two years. I need to know what I can legeally try to get. We would have about 20,000 after we sold the house I make as much money as he does. can I get any allimony or can I get some of hes retirement

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search