Oklahoma  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/07/13, 7:18 pm

I am getting beat by my boyfriend and want to file a protective order against him. However, I have an outstanding warrant in another county for unpaid fines. If I file a protective order against him in the current county I'm living in, will I be arrested for the outstanding warrant?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search