Oklahoma  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/31/10, 12:29 pm

Hey! I am an American Citizen and im 16 years old. Im in alot of problems because my parents have been deported to Pakistan and I live with my Dads older brother. I really want my parents to move here again as I cant live with them in Pakistan because the situation there isn't all too great. I have a younger brother who is forced to live there because he cannot live with my parents. My parents got deported 7 years ago and i have heard that people come back in 5 years so i really need help. im ready to do whatever it takes to get them back all i need is some guidance in which direction to go so please help me out asap. Lemme know how to remove their deportation and how to get them here with me asap. Please and thank u your help will be highly appreciated!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search