Oklahoma  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 10:38 am

If I do a plumbing repair at my daughters house and it breaks and causes flood damage, can her insurance company come after me for the money after they've already had repairs done? They are trying to.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search