Oklahoma  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/12/07, 12:54 am


I am a prior GSMFA, in the US Navy. I was discharged with a RE-4 code, General Under Honorable conditions. Is there anyway of getting the RE-4 for changed so that I may rejoin and go into the US Army?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search