Oklahoma  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/12, 1:15 pm

my horse was killed by a driver in Oklahoma in a rural agriculture area. Drivers insurance is trying to recoup funds from me when the attending officer said it was a no fault incident. The insurance company said it would put me in collections if I do not pay up. What do I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search