Oregon  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/27/13, 1:03 pm

I bought a used car from a dealership. They asked if I wanted the extended warranty. I said no, but when it came to the paperwork, they sneaked the extended warranty into the stuff I had to sign. I bought the car less than a month ago. The extended warranty that I verbally said no to cost me more than $3000 more. Is there any way for me to legally get out of it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search