Oregon  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/10, 10:13 am

In Oregon, I was charged with misdemeanor DUII. It was supposed to be filed as a felony. The DA wants me to plead guilty to a case I believe I can win or charge me with a felony. Can he refile the charges to felony like that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search