Oregon  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/13, 12:40 pm

i have court order custody of my 16 year old daughter the mother signed a consent form for her to get married .. my 16 year old daughter is now married went to las vegas. did the mother have the right to sign the consent form with out me knowing

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search