Oregon  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/14/11, 8:18 pm

my mexican boyfriend is 17 and is trying to find a way to live up in the states. he is illegal, but has no where to stay in mexico. his mother passed away a few weeks back and now hes trying to live up here and finish school. we are going to get married but im not old enough yet. is there any way he can come up here?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search