Oregon  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 11:47 am

my mother is selling her mobile home in Oregon "as is" after agreeing on a price and signing a purchase agreement the buyer had a home inspection done and found some siding damage. She is asking my mother to help pay for repair or she may walk away. What are my mothers legal options.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search