Legal Question in Medical Leave in Pakistan

Can a French national who has married a pakistani boy be a pakistani nationality holder

Asked on 12/28/10, 3:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

muhammad ahmad mian law associates
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes,, according to our law the french should stay here for at least 6 months, and french should leave his/her nationality of france

Read more
Answered on 12/28/10, 6:37 am
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Get what you need…….remember there is a law for everyone, everything……but everyone can’t use it!

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/29/10, 9:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

    A PHP Error was encountered

    Severity: Warning

    Message: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

    Filename: views/new_publicquestionview.php

    Line Number: 147

More Family Medical Leave Act questions and answers in Pakistan

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Medical Leave Act Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now