Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/13/12, 7:45 pm

My boyfriend is being charged with simple assault aggrevated simple assault terroristic threats and endangering the welfare of a child. My daughter who is 10 and I got an order to testify againist him. What can I do so my daughter and I both don't have to testify? Please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search