Pennsylvania  |  Legal Malpractice

I discussed what happened with a malpractice attorney. hE HAS SIBCE DTOPPRF ANY EFFORTS ON MY CASE, AND HAS TOKD ME TO GET THE MEDICAL RECORDS FROM THE MEDICAL FACILITY. aFTER 8 MONTHS SHOULDn.t HE HAVE THOSE AlREADY?

I SiGNED PAPERS SO THAT HE COULD GET MEDICAl RECORDS FOR MY CASE..Before signing the papers ia wanted to have another lawyer look over them, he said NO. IT LOOKS LIKE HE GAVE PURSUING MY CASE A MONTH AFTER HE GOT IT, bUT HE HAS IT ARRANGED IT SO THAT ANY OTHER LAWYER CAN not PURSUE THE CASE EITHER, hE HAS A LOCK ON ALL TH E PAPERWORK FOR 5 YEARS. bY THen the 2 year statute will have run out.

Yo the best of my knowledge he has not done anything on my case since Juoly 2009.

And has it fixed it fixrf do that no one else can either.

I have gone to many doctor's for help with the pain. The doctors act like I am a hot potato, Do not get involved and pass it on to the next doctor.