Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/13, 7:13 pm

i have a M1 6301 Corruption of minors I served 18 months probation no jail time can this be expunged?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search