Pennsylvania  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/09, 11:09 am

my wifes car was struck by a golfball while driving past a country club she stopped went into the club got the manager he looked at the damage and agreed it was fron a golfball , she was instructed to go to our insurance comp. and get an estimate which she did and submitted to the club , now they wont take or return are calls , are they responsible for this ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/21/09, 3:16 pm by John Gibson

Yes, I believe so. Call your own insurance carrier if you have comprehensive. If you do not, you may have to take them to the Magisterial District Justice to get compensation.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

John W. Gibson, Esquire 912 Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15219

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search