Pennsylvania  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/31/11, 6:10 am

i want to get my boyfriend out of my house - he receives mail there i was told by the police i have to evict him and i was told by the magistrate that i can just change the locks and put his things out

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search