Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Pennsylvania

My father sold his home to my boyfriend (the mortgage is in only his name) at a greatly reduced rate. My boyfriend broke up with me and then kicked me out and is now trying to use the property as a rental for his own benefit. The equity in the home was supposed to be a gift for me, and my ex says he has no plans to sell the home back to me...despite a verbal agreement to do so if this scenario play out. Is there anything I can do?

Asked on 9/12/13, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Who is the property deed to? Oral agreements concerning land are not generally enforceable in Pennsylvania so whose names is on the deed is important.


Read more
9/12/13, 2:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now