Legal Question in Consumer Law in Pennsylvania

I bought a truck from a dealer a little over a mo ago, last Thursday i was hit from behind. I dropped off my truck at the shop tonight, Ins, is covering all repairs, at the shop I found out that the frame of my truck is rusted away and was painted over before I bough the truck so you could not tell. What do I do about this I live in Pa.

Andrew Solomon Law Office of Andrew A. Solomon

Obviously the truck was used and not new. The questions are 1) Do you have anything in writing describing the condition of the truck or were representations made to you by the dealer) 2) Were you provided with a Carfx Report or did you get one yoursself) 3) What was the mileage on the truck. 4) Were you given any warranty on the truck? 5) Have you spoken to the dealer about the problem? These issues all will have a bearing on what you can do, and you should consult a lawyer and provide this information to him/her. Only then will you know what your options are and how to proceed.

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Consumer Law Legal Forms