Pennsylvania  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 7:32 pm

My Ex-Fiance broke off our engagement and is now not willing to put the Cell Phone Plan for His, His Mother, His Son and his Girlfriend (4 smart phones) in his name. I had to put it in my name because his credit was soooo bad. How can I make him move the account under his name and take it off of mine? Verizon says there would be no cost to him to make the change.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search