Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/19/12, 8:00 am

My account was frozen, the funds taking by an collection agency. I didn't receive any documentation that they were looking to collect the funds. I lived in in NY when I accumulated this debt with my now ex husband. I now live in PA. The bank allowed them access to my account. I was told because PA is a common wealth state they could obtain the funds in my account, for this debt.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search