Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/09/13, 12:46 pm

I have a judgement from January or February of 2009 for a credit card balance. they are only now putting a hold on funds on my checking account. can they do that after this long? I am receiving UC, have been unemployed for most of the past year, can they take my UC direct deposits from my account? Also, is there somewhere in the Reading area that I can speak with someone to get help with this? I have no money to pay an attorney. Thank you for any advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search