Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/04/13, 3:27 pm

I signed for student loans for my adult daughter, these loans are now due and she is unable to pay. I am retired and on a fixed income, all assets are either joint with my husband or just in his name. What if anything can be done to collect this from me ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search