Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/13, 11:59 am

in 1988 i was convicted of two back to back retail thefts which turned in to m2 when i applyed for my ccw they denied me and said if i got them exponged or reduced i mite be approved for my permit all i wont to no is if i can legally owen a gun, buy a gun and go hunting or do i have to do the goveners pardon first could someone please tell me and tell me where to go to find out thats all i have on my record

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search