Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My 10 year old daughter entered an occupied neighbors house after being asked by the neighbor not to. She followed another boy in who did take money from the house. My daughter didn't take anything but is now being charged with felony burglary in PA. What are the chances of getting the charges knocked down to a misdeamenor with a lawyer in court?

Asked on 9/04/13, 9:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Anything is possible. But, it's going to depend on a lot of things. I would suggest talking with a lawyer about the case. Depending on the facts she might have several options avaliable to her. | Attorney Michael Kotik | 267-265-4553

Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now