Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

What should I do if I was accused of rape and I was innocent?

Asked on 4/11/13, 12:36 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Justin Gearty Law Office of Justin C Gearty Jr
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should retain an attorney right away. You should not speak with the police or anyone else about this case at all.

If you would like representation, please feel free to contact me.

Justin C. Gearty Jr., Esquire


Email: [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 6:25 am
John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What he said.


Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 6:59 am
Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Ditto. Shut up and hire an experienced criminal defense attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 11:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now