Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

im out on bail because my girlfriend and i got into an argument and she ended up calling 911. the state pressed charges and now there is a stay away order...she never expected for me to get in trouble and even told the cop she NEVER wanted me to get in trouble but he went through and pressed charges anyway. She now is calling the DA's office to amend the charges so we can see each other legally..but if there's no PFA can they really do anything about it if we see each other if the cops aren't called..while that being stipulation of my bail?

Answered on: 8/19/13, 1:15 am by Thomas Kenny

The Da will likely ignore her. Speak to an attorney for free advice on talking to the Judge and changing the bail conditions and more importantly making sure you don't get in a lot of trouble here. You can reach me if you want to discuss. www.askphillylawyer.com.

Law Offices of Thomas D. Kenny, P.C. 1500 jFK Blvd., Suite 518 Philadelphia, 19102

Answered on: 8/19/13, 4:46 am by SAUL SEGAN

They sure can! Do not even try to see her until the Judge changes the order. You have no idea what a catastrophe can transpire.

I live in your area. No charge to talk on the phone.

215-370-2608 www.saulhsegan.com

Best wishes,

SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW 1760 Market Street-Ste 400 Philadelphia, PA 19103