Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My boyfriend and I were looking into a new apartment, they do a background check and a credit check, through our county, the problem is he has disorderly conduct on his record. Will this show up on his record? Describing exactly what happened?

Asked on 7/08/13, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Kotik Lawyer Michael Kotik | Criminal Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It should show up. Is this a disorderly conduct summary offense or misdemeanor offense?

Attorney Michael Kotik | 267-265-4553 |

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 9:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now