Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/11, 10:44 am

My boyfriend broke into my house. i called the police but he was gone before they arrived. they arrested him for burglery. if i dont appear in court with the charges be dropped

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/15/11, 11:21 am by Cary Hall

Most likely, yes.

Cary B. Hall, Esquire

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C.

121 East Chestnut Street, Suite 205

Souderton, PA 18964

T: (267) 663-9995

F: (215) 525-4364

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C. 25 West Airy Street, Suite 300 Norristown, PA 19401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search