Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/16/13, 2:02 pm

i got a case with three charges, but someone else said it was his, but they still give it to me. what can i do to get the whole case dismiss/

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search