Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I got a charge for eluding police reckless driving careless driving operation of atv on public road. What would you think will happen to me I am 18 years old no criminal history have a full time job and go to college part time I have made the dean's list twice so far 4.0 gpa. I am a really good kid just made a dumb mistake.

Asked on 7/10/13, 11:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

People DO make mistakes and the law recognizes that. You should definitely get a lawyer to make sure the consequences are minimized. Your academic record will show the kind of person you are.

Good luck to you!

Saul Segan Esq


Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now