Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 3:15 am

i was charged with Disorderly Conduct / Grading b and Public Drunkenness And Similar Misconduct i spent 22 days in jail now there giveing me 90 days of probation 64 hrs of community service drug and alcohol eval and anger management group should i appeal this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search