Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

What can i do if I've been charged a dui on my record i never committed ?

Asked on 6/04/13, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A lawyer can help you. It should be expunged from your record. There is a process. I will gladly discuss this with you at no charge.

Cell phone

215-370-2608 is web site

Web site

Should not be prohibitive in cost.

Saul Segan, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 3:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now